Friday, January 20, 2012

Gratitide Attitude

Winter has always been challenging for me.  I try to have the "Thank you Lord" talk in the morning when I get up.  As an American I am in awe at the luxuries we take for granted.  Every morning or evening I try to have a dialog with my creator.  I don't know many countries that have the freedom to go to what ever doctor they want and if one doesn't suit a person another can be found instantly.  I am eternally grateful for the availability and surplus of consumer goods. I am currently wrapped up in a thrift store comforter from the "The Company Store".  At one time it was probably a $75 plus item, I paid one quarter for it.  I don't know how long we will live in a land of plenty, but I plan on taking advantage while we do. Our town just had a public meeting about the health care here.  Everyone there could stand and speak their piece without fear of prosecution.  I sometimes take for granted the richness the citizens of this country have the pleasure of experiencing.  Every morning I cruise pinterest.com   There are many posts about the USA.  I have a board dedicated just to images and quotes about the States.  If you have never viewed pinterest.com I would encourage you to take a look.  There are a plethora of ideas and information.  You can find interests from punk to homesteading, great site.

No comments:

Post a Comment